Read on: TheWrapTheWrap.
The Producers Guild of America (PGA) has announced its first round of speakers for the 2019 Produced By Conference, which will include Ava DuVernay, Warner Bros. Pictures Group chairman Toby Emmerich, Michael Douglas and Netflix’s VP of original content Cindy Holland.
Other confirmed speakers include CNN’s Amy Entelis, Hulu’s SVP of content Craig Erwich, Eli Horowitz, Participant Media’s Jonathan King, Blumhouse Television’s co-president Marci Wiseman, president and CCO of Warner Bros. Television Group Peter Roth, and Intrepid Pictures’ Trevor Macy.
The 2019 Produced By Conference will be chaired by PGA members Betsy Beers, Ian Bryce, Tracey Edmonds, Mike Farah, and Gene Stein. Produced By will feature panels, Q&As and mentoring opportunities.
This year’s conference will take place on June 8 and June 9 at the Warner Bros. Studios lot in Los Angeles, California.
Speakers at previous Produced By conferences have included Kevin Feige, Jim Gianopulos, Paul Feig, Lena Waithe and more.
See the full list of speakers so far, below:
– Aaron L. Gilbert, Chairman & CEO, BRON; The Mule, Tully
– Agnes Chu, Senior Vice President, Content, Disney+
– Alexandra Cunningham; Dirty John, Chance
– Amy Entelis, Executive VP for Talent and Content Development, CNN Worldwide; RBG, Apollo 11
– Ava DuVernay, President/Founder, Forward Movement; When They See Us, Queen Sugar
– Bonnie Abaunza, Founder/Impact Producer, Abaunza Group
– Cindy Holland, Vice President, Original Content, Netflix
– Craig Erwich, Senior Vice President of Content, Hulu
– Dustin Thomason; Castle Rock, Manhattan
– Eli Horowitz; Homecoming
– Gary Lucchesi, President, Lakeshore Entertainment; The Lincoln Lawyer, Million Dollar Baby
– Jane Rosenthal, Founder/CEO, Tribeca Enterprises; When They See Us, The Irishman
– Jenny Groom, EVP, Alternative Programming & Development, NBC Entertainment
– John FK Parenteau; Hollywood Corporate Communications, Blackmagic Design
– Jonathan King, President, Narrative Film & TV, Participant Media, When They See Us, Roma
– Kate Krantz, Chief Content Officer, Crypt TV; The Birch, Sunny Family Cult
– Lillian Diaz-Przybyl; Orbital Redux, Crowe’s Nest Live Sitcom
– Lori H. Schwartz; Principal, StoryTech
– Marci Wiseman, Co-President of Television, Blumhouse; Sharp Objects, The Loudest Voice
– Mark Gill, President & CEO, Solstice Studios
– Micah Bloomberg; Homecoming ?–? Michael Douglas; The Kominsky Method
– Michael Wright, President, EPIX
– Mike Farah, Chief Executive Officer, Funny or Die
– Nick Pepper, President, Legendary Television Studios
– Peter Micelli, Chief Strategy Officer, Film and Television, eOne
– Peter Roth, President and Chief Content Officer, Warner Bros. Television Group
– Poppy Hanks, Senior Vice President, Development & Production, MACRO; Mudbound, Sorry to Bother You
– Sam Shaw; Castle Rock, Manhattan
– Scott Z. Burns; The Report, An Inconvenient Truth
– Shivani Rawat, CEO, ShivHans Pictures; Brian Banks, Captain Fantastic
– Steven Calcote; Orbital Redux, Crowe’s Nest Live Sitcom
– Toby Emmerich, Chairman, Warner Bros. Pictures Group
– Trevor Macy, Intrepid Pictures; The Haunting of Hill House, Doctor Sleep
– Yeardley Smith, Principal, Paperclip Ltd.; Small Town Dicks, Voice Talent The Simpsons