Jeffrey Tambor Is Back in ‘Arrested Development’ Season 5

Read on: TheWrapTheWrap.

The Bluth family has not seen the last of their patriarch — and probably not the last of his twin brother either.

Yes, it has been confirmed series regular Jeffrey Tambor will, in fact, appear in the upcoming fifth season of “Arrested Development,” a Netflix spokesperson told TheWrap Friday.

The streaming service announced a 2018 release for season 5 of “Arrested Development” last May, long before Tambor — who plays George Bluth Sr. and his brother Oscar on the quirky comedy — was ousted from his leading role on Amazon’s “Transparent.” The star of the Amazon series was fired in February following sexual misconduct accusations posed against him by actresses Van Barnes and Trace Lysette.

Also Read: ‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Remix Lands on Netflix the Day Before Cinco de Cuatro

Tambor has denied all accusations of wrongdoing.

In an open letter posted to the sitcom’s Twitter account Tuesday, series creator Mitch Hurwitz announced that the next installment will be dropping “soon. Like real soon. Like, if you knew when, you would not be wrong to be thinking ‘why are we all just hearing this now?’”

He also revealed that the long-rumored Season 4 recut would be arriving Friday, May 4 aka the “premature holiday the Bluth family know as Cinco de Cuatro.”

Also Read: Jeffrey Tambor Accuser Says He Watched Her Sleep Naked (Video)

The new 22-episode version, “Arrested Development Season 4 Remix: Fateful Consequences,” actually ended up landing on the streaming service Thursday, with no further update on when Season 5 will hit.

Though Amazon investigated Barnes accusations before parting ways with Tambor, the actress said in an appearance on “Megyn Kelly Today” in March the situation had been “partially handled” to her satisfaction. She believes the actor “brought this on himself” and that Amazon hasn’t “completed the whole process of helping me stand back up on my feet.”

In February, David Cross, who plays Tobias Fünke, said in an interview with am New York, “I can’t speak for everybody [on the cast], but I know there are a number of us who stand behind him — from the limited amount we know, we stand behind Jeffrey — and I am one of them,”

Also Read: Netflix to Release New Version of ‘Arrested Development’ Season 4, Season 5 to Come ‘Real Soon’

Along with Tambor and Cross, the “Arrested Development” ensemble includes series regulars Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Tony Hale, Will Arnett, Jessica Walter, Alia Shawkat and Portia de Rossi.

“Arrested Development Season 4 Remix: Fateful Consequences” is currently available for streaming on Netflix. Season 5 is coming “real soon.”

Related stories from TheWrap:

‘Arrested Development’ Season 4 Remix Lands on Netflix the Day Before Cinco de Cuatro

Watch ‘Star Wars’ Mashed Up With ‘Arrested Development’ Narrated by ‘Solo’ Director Ron Howard (Video)

Netflix to Release New Version of ‘Arrested Development’ Season 4, Season 5 to Come ‘Real Soon’

Henry Winkler Says ‘Arrested Development’ Season 5 Will Premiere in ‘Midsummer’

Jeffrey Tambor Accuser Says He Watched Her Sleep Naked (Video)

Read on: TheWrapTheWrap.

Jeffrey Tambor’s former assistant Van Barnes appeared on “Megyn Kelly Today” on Wednesday, revealing new details from her sexual misconduct accusations against the “Transparent” star, including her claim that Tambor admitted to watching her sleep naked.

“I worked for Jeffrey Tambor for just about two years, on ‘Transparent,’ and a few other projects and movies,” Barnes told Megyn Kelly. “Continually, I was always harassed. It ran the gamut of sexual harassment, physical harassment, and verbal abuse constantly.”

Barnes says Tambor continuously asked her why they had not slept together. “It wasn’t something I could always deflect, the sexual statements and requests,” Barnes said.

Also Read: ‘Arrested Development’ Star David Cross: I ‘Stand Behind’ Jeffrey Tambor Despite Misconduct Accusations

The actress, a transgender woman, says that she told Tambor about her insecurities with her body and says he was “comfortable” with it after watching her sleep naked while they had lived together for two weeks during production.

“It’s violating. It’s so creepy,” Barnes said.

Though the company investigated Barnes’ accusations and Tambor was fired from “Transparent” two weeks ago, Barnes says that the situation has been “partially handled” to her satisfaction. She believes the actor “brought this on himself” and that Amazon hasn’t “completed the whole process of helping me stand back up on my feet.”

Also Read: Inside the Fight for ‘Transparent’: Jill Soloway’s Turmoil Over Jeffrey Tambor

Tambor has denied all accusations of wrongdoing, including those brought forth by another accuser, Trace Lysette.

On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter published a story saying the Jill Soloway comedy would most likely not return in 2018, as production has been scheduled to begin at the end of the year, possibly as late as December.

Representatives for Amazon and Tambor did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment.

Watch Barnes’ interview above.

Related stories from TheWrap:

‘Arrested Development’ Star David Cross: I ‘Stand Behind’ Jeffrey Tambor Despite Misconduct Accusations

Inside the Fight for ‘Transparent’: Jill Soloway’s Turmoil Over Jeffrey Tambor

Jeffrey Tambor Disappeared From ‘Stalin’ Movie Poster

Jeffrey Tambor Calls Amazon Investigation ‘Deeply Flawed and Biased’ After ‘Transparent’ Firing

Jeffrey Tambor Accused of Sexual Harassment by Third Woman

Read on: TheWrapTheWrap.

A third woman has come forward to accuse Jeffrey Tambor of sexual harassment.

Tamara Delbridge, a celebrity makeup artist with no connection to his show, “Transparent,” told Refinery29 that Tambor forcibly kissed her on the set of the 2001 film “Never Again.”

“It was really weird because I did not interact with him at all during filming,” Delbridge said. “It wasn’t like he and I had bantered back and forth or flirted. I’m very professional on set and [‘Never Again’] was a really big deal for me. It was the first time that I’d worked with actors at that level.”

Also Read: Jeffrey Tambor Accused of Sexual Harassment by ‘Transparent’ Actress Trace Lysette

According to Delbridge, the incident occurred on the last day of shooting.

“I said [to Tambor], ‘It was very nice to work with you’ and he grabbed me out of nowhere and kissed me on the lips,” she said. “And I was just shocked. I didn’t even know how to react, because how do you react when you’re not expecting anything like that? So I didn’t know if I was embarrassed or shocked or mortified or stunned. It was a whole bunch of emotions.”

She also said that actor Bill Duke witnessed the incident and told her she did absolutely nothing wrong after thinking that she’d maybe, accidentally, come off as flirtatious.

In a statement, Tambor told TheWrap, “I have absolutely no recollection of anything like this incident ever happening. If it did, it wasn’t meant as anything more than an enthusiastic farewell and gratitude for a job well done at the end of a shoot. However, I am deeply sorry for any discomfort or offense I may have inadvertently caused her.”

Delbridge said she wanted to speak out after she saw Tambor’s response to Van Barnes, a trans actress and Tambor’s former assistant, who also accused him of harassment in a private Facebook post.

Also Read: Jeffrey Tambor: ‘I Don’t See How I Can Return to ‘Transparent”

“His response made me really angry. I was like ‘it’s not baseless,’” Delbridge said. “This isn’t a man-bashing thing. It’s about a person who did something inappropriate and he’s not acknowledging that he did it. And the word ‘baseless’ is really like him just flipping it off and saying that’s nothing. And it’s not nothing, because this is a pattern.”

Tambor was also accused of sexual harassment by transgender co-star Trace Lysette, with the alleged incident occurring during filming of the show’s second season.

“I know I haven’t always been the easiest person to work with,” responded Tambor in a statement sent to TheWrap. “I can be volatile and ill-tempered, and too often I express my opinions harshly and without tact. But I have never been a predator — ever.”

He released a statement on Sunday saying he doesn’t think he will be coming back for the show’s fifth season after the accusations.

Related stories from TheWrap:

Amazon Launches Jeffrey Tambor Investigation Amid Sexual Harassment Accusations

Emmy Winner Jeffrey Tambor Calls on Hollywood to ‘Give Transgender Talent a Chance’

Jeffrey Tambor Dedicates Emmy to Transgender Community (Video)